Saturday 7 May 2011

This is going to be fun

Today I am testing a Lush lip tint  I bought yesterday despite going in to get a bath bomb! Also got a sample of their RnB hair product to use as a leave in conditioner as my hair is mega dry.






Review
 I really like this product, it's a kind of cross between a lip balm and lipstick that also smells and tastes yum. You can alter the intensity of the red by applying more and its very pocket friendly, though a little on the pricey side (£5.25) when compared with Vaseline Rosy lips. Although the Vaseline lip balm is quite greasy which is why I preferred the Lush product (it won't stick to my hair when it's windy)...plus it's ethical due to their amazing animal testing free policy.

I also bought 3 nail polishes in Boots yesterday as they currently have 3 for 2 across their make up (and I think hair care too) so couldn't resist. The offer inlcudes the Barry M nail effects varnishes as well! I never caught on to the trend as I thought the black looked a bit OTT but the blue and pink that are part of the Barry M range look fun.

Have you tried spraying perfume straight after applying body lotion? It really helps the scent to linger, hopefully I will smell like Coco Mademoiselle all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment