Friday 4 November 2011

17 Magnetized Nail Varnishes

I totally forgot I set this up, whoops!! I guess I can use the excuses of working full time all summer and now back at uni for final year (yes!).

Today I popped in to Boots after realising I didn't have a red nail polish other than a burgundy one and saw a 3 for 2 offer on 17 cosmetics. I couldn't resist as they had their new '3d magnet' nail polishes, if that's what they're called? I'd been wanting to try them out since they first launched about a month ago so this gave me the perfect excuse. I ended up buying a bright red varnish  which I am yet to try out and two of their 'Magnetized' range in purple and blue.




These varnishes, they come with an outer lid which is where the magnet is and then the screw top for the nail varnish itself. You apply these by putting on one coat of the nail varnish (it's rather thick) and then quickly using the magnet and hovering it above the nail for about 30 seconds and you can instantly see the effect it gives. They dry pretty quickly and then I finished with a clear top coat (Nails Inc Albert Bridge). 

Tada!

I wasn't so sure at first but I'm starting to love these, much like how I felt with the crackle effect varnish. I'm excited for them to bring out more colours as they currently just have the 3 pictured above and a dark grey one as I will probably buy the other two at some point soon. What I like about these and the crackle effect varishes is that you can just wear them as a regular polish which is great seeing as these are more pricey than normal polish (£5.99 each) and the blue 'Magnetized' one is just lovely, it shines purple in the light.

Has anyone seen the new 'Beetlejuice' range that Models own is massively hyping? I don't understand the big fuss at all as similar products have been available on the high street for ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment