Friday 23 March 2012

Barry M Lip Paint 124 Touch Of Magic

I decided to do a quick review of this really interesting Barry M Lip Paint, LP124: Touch Of Magic  as I chose to wear it today.






As the name suggests there's more to it than meets the eye to this product AKA it isn't really green! It claims to turn a unique shade of pink on different skintones but I have only tested it on my own, which you can see below.


Naked lips



Just after application



Half an hour later


As you can see I have the palest skin ever and it has turned into a really bright fuschia. It makes me wonder how the shade could alter for darker skintones but nevertheless it was an exciting purchase to see what colour it would be and fortunately I like to wear a really bright lipstick.

I think it's definitely a try before you buy product as you don't really know what to expect. However the lipstick itself is great, I like Barry M's lip paint range as a cheap alternative to MAC ones.

What do you think? Have you tried this lipstick and got a different shade? X

2 comments:

  1. Amazing color! I have the gloss and it turns into a reddish pink on me, but I haven't tried the lipstick yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot I had it on and went to the gym with no makeup on other than these bright lips haha. I have a clear gloss by Bourjois (Rose Exclusif) that works the same though can't remember how bright/pink it is on me.

      Delete