Monday 5 March 2012

L'Oreal Perfect Clean Foaming Gentle Scrub Review

Boots currently have 3 for 2 on loads of different products ranging from skincare to fake tan so thought I'd take advantage and try out a few new products.

I have finally found some skincare products my face agrees with (I love you Avene) and while it has calmed down, it isn't feeling very smooth. Queue L'Oreal Perfect Clean Foaming Gentle Scrub for all skin types. 


I purchased this product as it seemed quite interesting with it's 'scrublet' pictured below.




I used as directed by applying a small amount of the scrub onto the 'scrublet' and very very gently massaging it into my face and then washing it all off. My skin had a quick reaction to this product going very blotchy, spotty and red straight after I washed all the product off. While I will definitely be returning this to Boots if you do not have sensitive skin this seems like it would be a good product. Despite my awful reaction my skin did feel smoother after use

I purchased St Ive's apricot scrub for sensitive skin so will be trying that after my face has calmed down and posting a review soon. As there was a 3 for 2 offer on I also purchased a Soap and Glory foot cream which I will be reviewing after using some more.

Do you know of any scrubs for sensitive skin that actually work without making your skin breakout?

No comments:

Post a Comment