Friday 23 March 2012

iPad 3rd Generation Case

Bit of a departure from my usual post but I'm a total gadget geek (ok my phone is a battered old Blackberry) so couldn't resist this post!




I ended up in the queue for the new iPad at 5am on their launch morning to pick one up for my other half but in the end decided I wanted one as well, he got black and I got white (reminded myself of the amazing Nancy Sinatra song, Bang Bang, and the fantastic Audio Bullys remix)

This case is perfection in terms of quality, protection and ease of use. Definitely more than what I would expect for the price (£7.99) and of course the colour is lovely. I ordered from Amazon.

Upon opening
I ordered the case on the day of release of the latest iPad as I didn't want to get a single scratch on it and have been using an iPad 2 silicon case (£1 Poundworld!) to protect my iPad temporarily as it took 5 days to receive the item.
















The case is mostly made from a great quality fake leather and a fake suede lining. There is a Velcro strap inside to secure the iPad which is a nice feature as well as a magnetic closure to keep the screen safe. The required 'holes' for the cameras, home button etc are all spot on with no intrusion to use the iPad. The flip back part of the case works great as a stand and saves having to buy something else for this purpose. I also love the range of colours this cover comes in as it's something a bit more exciting than the standard black and white covers you expect.

My only 'fault' is that I would like to be able to change the angle of the stand, but in all I just love this product.

If you're buying a case for the new iPad, I wouldn't look any further than this range, available on Amazon.


Below are a few pictures of the case so you can get a better idea of how it looks and it's different uses.




Front of case



Back of case



Open case showing velcro strap



Stand feature

Do you get over protective about your gadgets too? X

No comments:

Post a Comment