Saturday 24 March 2012

Mini haul!


Since the weather has been so gorgeous I thought it would be rude not to take a stroll to the shops and pick up some new things, especially as it meant avoiding the gym and uni essays!


I purchased:

Rimmel 60 Seconds polish in 415 Instyle Coral. Despite having loads of nail varnishes this is actually my first coral shade!

Max Factor Max Effect polish in Fantasy Fire. Yes I thought I'd jump on the blog train of giving this a whirl as I love polishes that are a bit different and a Chanel dupe is never going to be a bad thing.

Nubar Diamont. I ordered this from Amazon as my previous top coat had become too gloopy. So far, loving it.

Max Factor Smooth Effect foundation in Creamy Ivory 45. This is my first foray into non luxury foundation ever! An equally pale friend of mine had recommended Max Factor's Colour Adapt but my Boot's didn't have any stock of their palest shade and I have come home with this one.

Cosmopolitan Eyelash Curler. Admittedly, I've never used one of these before other than those generic silver ones in my teen years when I pulled out a load of eyelashes. Shall be interesting.

Nivea Sun Pure + Sensitive Sun Lotion SPF 50. With it getting warmer I want to get some serious protection on my face. This shall be used after my skincare routine and before my makeup.

Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream. I really need to start using a moisturiser so I am starting here after seeing good reviews of this range in various blogs. I am terrified of distressing my sensitive skin so thought something basic might be a nice start before succumbing to those tiny sized and mega pricey luxury brand ones.

Have you tried any of these? X

No comments:

Post a Comment