Thursday 8 March 2012

NOTW: OPI I Have A Herring Problem

It didn't take me long at all to dive into my new OPI mini's collection I posted about earlier and I've started with I Have A Herring Problem. It is a lovely medium grey/blue with tiny blue and silver sparkle that needed two coats for full coverage. The colour looks really different in natural light, a lot more blue than the bottle. I really love the colour though I know I would never have bought it solo so loving these mini collections as I'll have never finished the full sized bottles.




I love glitter and this has quite a subtle amount, more suitable for 9-5 and probaly not as difficult to remove!The only downsides were that it took FOREVER to dry so my nails are a little messy.

I've tried to take pictures in natural light and indoors to show how the colour changes, from more grey inside to bluer outside.

One coat

Two coats


Natural light


With flash



Hope you enjoy my first nails post and enjoy the rest of International Women's Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment