Wednesday 28 March 2012

NOTW: Nails Inc Jermyn St + Nubar Diamont

I recently realised I've never tried a nude nail polish, despite having this bottle of Nails Inc Jermyn St for ages! My usual motto is the brighter the colour the better, so it made an interesting change. 

I also received a bottle of Nubar Diamont topcoat in the post, that I ordered online, so I'm testing the two together.









I love love love how shiny and glossy they are! Jermyn St alone dried very glossy so it will be interesting to see how Nubar looks on top of another polish. With regard to chipping, Diamont has been AMAZING! I painted my nails 4 days ago and not a single chip, very impressive!

I did get a bit bored of the colour so I attempted DIY neon tips using Rimmel's 60 Seconds polish in 415 Instyle Coral.


What do you think? Any other nude polish recommendations? X







1 comment:

  1. I really like the tips in the last picture. I don't have the patience myself to be creative with my nails! :)
    Girlplusbeauty.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete